How to Install TestFlight iOS Of Mix App?
First: Download Mix App
After click download, it will jump to the testflight website.
⚠️Note: This page can't be opened due to TestFight itself or the network.
How to deal with the network?
- Change the WiFi to 4G or 4G to WiFi.
- If it still can't be opened, try to modify the DNS.
1. Open Settings >> Wireless LAN, click the blue exclamation mark circle on the far right of the currently connected wireless LAN, slide to the bottom and click Configure DNS.
2. Change 'Automatic' to 'Manual' and 'Add Server': 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168. It can be used normally.
2. After opening the TestFlight official website normally, click 'View in AppStore' and install the TestFlight App.
The public beta version needs to be installed through Apple's official test platform TestFlight, so you need to install it first.
⚠️Note: After downloading and installing Testflight, if Testflight asks for a redemption code, just ignore it. Reopen the iOS website again and select Testflight download to automatically invoke Testflight installation.
3. After installation complete, return to click the 'Start Testing' button.
Install Mix APP
Click 'Install' Mix. After the installation is complete, open the Mix App to open a new world.